We help businesses grow.
Located at 43MW Macquarie Park campus, the state of the art and vendor neutral Sydney IC2 facility is designed and proven for enterprise colocation, wholesale and government tenancy.
The highly-certified facility, owned and operated by Macquarie Data Centres is located a convenient 15kms from the centre of Sydney with interconnection available to all major carriers, cloud providers and Macquarie’s IC1 colocation facility located in Sydney’s central business district.
IC2 Key Features.
IC2 is one of the world’s most certified data centres. It was designed for efficiency with a target PUE of 1.5. IC2 is a 5-minute walk from Macquarie Park station and a short 15-minute drive north of Sydney CBD.
- 10MW total capacity
- 1.5 PUE
- Located in Sydney’s Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- 3,200m2 technical area
- 860m2 Office and storage area
- 2 x 11kV power design
- Carrier neutral
- Diverse carrier paths
- Deployment model: Retail, Wholesale, Government
- 100% service level guarantee
- Security Monitoring: 24×7 Onsite Security Guards
- Macquarie Data Centres Compliance & Certifications: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, SSAE SOC 2, PCI DSS 3.2, IRAP, ASD CCSL, UTI Tier III Design, SCEC Zone 3 and Higher, 100+ NV1 Federal Government Cleared Engineers
Our data centres.
Located in Sydney’s central business district and adjacent to major public transport services.
Adjacent to IC2, offering large scale whitespace and cutting-edge technology, due for completion in 2020.
Located in Canberra and supporting the Federal Government’s gateway consolidation program.