Where is it located?
IC1 is our first data centre, based in Sydney’s CBD. It is also home to our Hosting Management Centre (HMC) engineers. If you allow 5 minutes for the walk over from Central Station, you’ll have time to pick-up a coffee on the way.
Sydney IC1 offers rack and cage colocation services in a highly secure and reliable environment.
IC1 Key Features.
- 3MW total capacity
- Located in Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- 1,330m2 technical area
- Diverse carrier paths
- Deployment model: Retail & Government
- 99.98% service level
- Security Monitoring: 24×7 Onsite Security Guards
Macquarie Data Centres Compliance & Certifications:
- Carrier Neutral
- N+1 Power and Cooling Design
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 OH&S Management System
- PCI-DSS 3.2.1
- SSAE SOC 2 Type I and II
- SOC1 Type 2 Certification
- SCEC Zone 2 and higher
- Federal Government Certified Strategic Hosting Provider
- DISP Certified – Defence Industry Security Program
- 200+ Engineers Security Cleared to Government Standards
Download the Technical Specification Data Sheet for IC1.
Thank you for Downloading.
Please download the "IC1 Data Centre - Technical Specification data sheet" file here.
Get in touch.
See for yourself why we set the standard in Australian data centres.
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch as soon as possible.