Opened in Dec 2020, IC5 is a new facility built specifically for the Government within the Macquarie Canberra Data Centre Campus. The campus, comprised of the IC4 and IC5 Bunkers, is 4MW.
IC5 Key Features.
IC5 Bunker uses the latest physical and virtual security and compliance credentials to manage government cloud workloads at the protected, secret and above levels. These include being designed to achieve Tier IV data centre standards, being SCEC Zone 5 ready, and retaining 200+ engineers security cleared to government standards.
- Total Capacity, 1.5MW
- PUE, 1.37
- Located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Carrier-neutral including ICON connectivity
- Deployment model: Wholesale & Government
- Security Monitoring: 24×7 Onsite Security Guards
Macquarie Data Centres Compliance & Certifications:
- Built to Tier IV Fault Tolerant standard
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 OH&S Management System
- PCI-DSS 3.2.1
- SSAE SOC 2 Type I and I
- SOC1 Type 2 Certification I
- SCEC Zone 4, SCEC Zone 5 Ready
- Federal Government Certified Strategic Hosting Provider
- DISP Certified – Defence Industry Security Program
- 200+ Federal Government Cleared Engineers