Hyperscale Facility. IC3. Coming Soon.
Macquarie Data Centres latest build, scheduled for completion in 2020, will expand the Macquarie Park Data Center Campus from 10MW to 43MW. This significant development will be undertaken in phases to meet the needs of hyperscalers, cloud and content service providers and the government sector.
Phase 1, known as Sydney IC3 East, will deliver an additional 16MW and 13,400m² total floor space. IC3 East will be Uptime Institute Tier III certified with a design PUE of 1.28. Additional facility certification will include: ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, PCI-DSS, SOC 2 I/II, ASD CCSL and IRAP.
Phase 2 will see the further 17MW expansion of the campus with development of the IC3 West bringing the total campus capacity to 43MW.
IC3 Key Features.
IC3 partners efficient use of space, scalability and most importantly security into a well-architected facility. Built in 2 phases, the exciting development will take our total capacity at Macquarie Park to 43MW. Expected completion H2 2020.
- 33MW total capacity
- 1.28 PUE
- Located in Sydney’s Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- Over 11,700m2 of technical data hall space
- Office and storage areas available
- 33kV power design
- Carrier neutral
- Diverse carrier paths
- Deployment model: Hyperscale, Wholesale, Retail & Government
- 100% service level guarantee
- Security Monitoring: 24×7 Onsite Security Guards
- Compliance & Certifications: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, SSAE SOC 2, PCI DSS 3.2, IRAP, ASD CCSL, ASIO T4, UTI Tier III Design, SCEC Zone 3 and Higher, NABERS 5 Star Rated (Planned), 100+ NV1 Federal Government Cleared Engineers
Built for wholesale, government and enterprise.
Located in Sydney’s central business district and adjacent to major public transport services.
Located 15 minutes north of Sydney’s central business district and within Sydney’s largest technology corridor.
Located in Canberra and supporting the Federal Government’s gateway consolidation program.