Sovereign. Secured. Reliable.
Located in Canberra and serviced by all major carriers, Canberra IC4 data centre bunker has been purpose designed and built to support the Australian Federal Government’s gateway consolidation program. The facility resides on the Australian Federal Government’s ICON network and is independently certified to ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ASD CCSL and IRAP standards.
IC4 Key Features.
IC4 Canberra data centre was designed to support the Federal Government’s gateway consolidation program. We call it the IC4 “bunker”. It’s so safe and secure that we like to keep the exact location details on a need to know basis.
- Located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Carrier neutral including ICON connectivity
- Deployment model: Wholesale & Government
- Security Monitoring: 24×7 Onsite Security Guards
Macquarie Data Centres Compliance & Certifications:
- Concurrently Maintainable Design
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 OH&S Management System
- PCI-DSS 3.2.1
- SSAE SOC 2 Type I and II
- SOC1 Type 2 Certification
- SCEC Zone 4
- Federal Government Certified Strategic Hosting Provider
- DISP Certified – Defence Industry Security Program
- 200+ Engineers Security Cleared to Government Standards