Sovereign. Secured. Reliable.
Located in Canberra and serviced by all major carriers, Canberra IC4 has been purpose designed and built to support the Australian Federal Government’s gateway consolidation program. The facility resides on the Australian Federal Government’s ICON network and is independently certified to ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ASD CCSL and IRAP standards.
IC4 Key Features.
IC4 was designed to support the Federal Government’s gateway consolidation program. We call it the IC4 “bunker”. It’s so safe and secure that we like to keep the exact location details on a need to know basis.
- Located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Carrier neutral including ICON connectivity
- Deployment model: Wholesale & Government
- Security Monitoring: 24×7 Onsite Security Guards
- Macquarie Data Centers Compliance & Certifications: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, SSAE SOC 2, PCI DSS 3.2, IRAP, ASD CCSL, SCEC Zone 3 and Higher, 100+ NV1 Federal Government Cleared Engineers
Australia’s most-recommended colocation provider.
Located in Sydney’s central business district and adjacent to major public transport services.
Located 15 minutes north of Sydney’s central business district and within Sydney’s largest technology corridor.
Adjacent to IC2, offering large scale whitespace and cutting-edge technology, due for completion in 2020.